Ten eye-opening quotes about moving on for her
Moving on and opportunity
What is The Opportunity for You?
Find the answer in these famous quotes on moving on.
Opportunity (informs us Dictionary.com):
1.an appropriate or favorable time or occasion;
2. a situation or condition favorable for attainment of a goal;
3. a good position, chance, or prospect, as for advancement or success.
Ten outstanding moving on quotes for her
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” Milton Berle
- “Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the one you miss.” Author Unknown
- “What I do know is that if one wants to get a boat ride, one must be near the river.” Anchee Min
- “Many an opportunity is lost because a woman is out looking for four-leaf clovers.” Author Unknown
- “Opportunities do not come with their values stamped upon them.” Maltbie Babcock
- “Nothing is so often irretrievably missed as a daily opportunity.” Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
- “Opportunities fly by while we sit regretting the chances we have lost.” Jerome K. Jerome
- “A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.” Harry Truman
- “The follies which a man regrets most in his life are those which he didn’t commit when he had the opportunity.” Helen Rowland
- “Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along.” Hugh Allen